This bears repeating. I just saw another discussion on one of the boards I belong to regarding MMS therapy. If you look at the author’s actual book that peddles this panacea, I just don’t understand why you would even consider his treatment? Again, I’ll add the disclaimer that I haven’t read the entire book, just his snippet on Lyme disease.
In my opinion? Just. No.
So I’m a little worked up this morning. Last night I saw a post on Facebook on one of the Lyme pages I follow that started up my alarm bells. A patient with Lyme Disease posted pics of a page out of the book, The Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millenium, by “Archbishop” Jim Humble, along with pictures of bottles of Sodium Chlorite (basically bleach) and Hydrochloric Acid, which is a very corrosive acid. So corrosive in fact, that when I worked with it back in my pharmaceutical chemist days, it had to be done under a hood. You didn’t want it on your skin, you didn’t want to breathe in the fumes, and you certainly didn’t want to digest it. But this person was actively promoting the health benefits of taking both of these liquids, in diluted form.
I read the section that came from the…
View original post 471 more words